I don't particularly i want to tell you about what i'm thinking about at the moment, but.. i would love to show you.
In case you were ever wondering, dude shows us how to fly, and just as cool, how to check over a plane. There's a whole playlist of 2-3 min tutorials on it, in fact. This is just how to get off the ground:
even cats can enjoy!
"DON'T RUN AWAY! IT'S JUST A JET!!"
I've always been torn between wanting to try skydiving and thinking that I'd probably be shit scared.
ReplyDeleteBoeings make no sense, their so huge but only have these 4 small turbines.
i understand the appeal of skydiving, but i don't think i could do it, yet, anyway. I've heard it doesn't last very long and i think it would be too much at once for me. But flying a plane is absolutely something i'd love to do before i die.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeh.. i love that machine in the last video. I love how it looks like a lumbering hunk of metal trundling along the ground one minute, then within seconds it's this magnificent bird. Insane.