Friday, 1 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone :D Hope you have a lovely 2010. 2009 was such a pessimistic year, hopefully 2010 will bring us exciting and refreshing new things to be happy about.

I feel like I should add a picture. This wasn't taken deliberately, i was woken at dawn so it kinda happened. The flat I was at had a tiny balcony but it wasn't facing east or south or wherever the sun comes from these days in mid winter, so I didn't get to see the sun come up. Instead, we had a view of this morning's full moon setting at sunrise over london.



There's my first new years resolution.. keep a proper camera on me because my phone one just isn't quite up to the job.

My other should probably be not letting myself get so obsessed about the twenty-ten thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment